Effective Collaboration With Stakeholders to Get the Most out of the Research Activities’ management
A diverse and inclusive work environment and team are key contributors to the success of research activities. The respect for others’ experiences and perspectives in all the steps of a research project is of major importance for a great collaboration and the production of outcomes and the sustainability of the project.
These aspects are particularly linked with the ability of promoting, organising and managing research activities on work-based learning (WBL), in which teamwork and relationships with peers are relevant to make the most of research-related activities.
Promote, organise and manage research activities on work based learning
Foster and inclusive research environment
Develop and build an appreciation of diversity
1 hour to complete the following tasks:
- Design a strategy for embedding diversity and fostering diversity in the research environment
- Identify and describe 5 steps for engaging with stakeholders in research
- Read the (PDF) Promoting Work Based Learning and Capturing its Outcomes (researchgate.net) and explain the criteria you would follow to ensure external cooperation, bearing in mind a topic/theme of the project and the concept of WBL. Please give examples.
- Video 1: Project management skills: Top 13 Project Management Skills All Project Managers Need – YouTube
- Video 2: https://youtu.be/bXc1Wuvlb0c
- Video 3: Diversity and inclusion in a project team: How to Support Diversity and Inclusion in Your Team – YouTube
- Video 4: How to better collaborate with stakeholders: Stakeholder Engagement: Five-step Process – YouTube
- Video 5:Overview of work based learning: NAF’s Approach to Work-Based Learning – YouTube